• effectively removes stains
• works even in cold water
• works in short washing cycles
• helps extend the life of clothes*
• prevents dyeing
• combats unpleasant odors
• safe for use on whites and colors fabrics**
• Chlorine free
*Vanish liquid used as a laundry additive helps extend the life of your clothes by removing stains, preventing dyeing and combating odors.
**Everyday fabrics like cotton.
Have you ever sadly said goodbye to your favorite garment because of a stubborn stain? Vanish liquid stain remover will help you prevent this. The effective formula not only removes stains, but also prevents dyeing and fights unpleasant odors! Even if you prefer lower temperatures and shorter washing cycles, Vanish Oxi Action will take up the challenge and wash any type of dirt. Holiday stains? Use Vanish liquid stain remover and extend the life of your clothes!
Don't worry about your favorite clothes anymore. Vanish Oxi Action is chlorine free and safe to use on white and colored fabrics.
Effective stain remover Vanish Oxi Action Pink removes many types of stains - from the most conspicuous to those that are almost invisible and helps to extend the life of clothes. Vanish removes wine stains, chocolate stains, tea stains, coffee stains, mud stains and dried-on stains.
How to stain with Vanish liquid?
USE: Apply 2 ml of the product directly to the stain. Rub the stain. Leave the product on the fabric for max. 10 minutes. Use Vanish together with the detergent as per the washing instructions.
SOAK: Add 100 ml of liquid to 4 L of water at max. 40°C. Colored fabrics - max. 1h, white fabrics - max. 6h. After soaking, wash as usual or rinse thoroughly. For best results, rub the stain before rinsing.
OR WASH: Pour 100 ml of Vanish together with the detergent into the washing machine drawer compartment. Use detergent as usual. Add to every wash.
Recommendations for using Vanish:
1. Always follow clothing manufacturers' washing instructions.
2. Test color fastness by applying the product to an inconspicuous part of the fabric, then rinse and allow to dry.
3. After washing with Vanish or applying it to clothing, dry the fabric away from direct heat or sun.
4. Use only warm water to pre-treat stains with Vanish.
5. It may be necessary to repeat the process for best results.
6. Do not use on fabrics intended for dry cleaning.
7. Do not use on fabrics or leather rugs.
8. Do not use the product directly on metal parts (e.g. buttons, zippers).
9. Do not expose fabric treated with Vanish to direct heat or sunlight before rinsing or main washing.
10. Do not allow the liquid to dry on the fabric (maximum contact time 10 min).
11. Do not expose the product to the sun.
Vanish Oxi Action Pink liquid fabric stain remover.
Danger. Contains: Hydrogen Peroxide, Alcohols, C12-18, Ethoxylated, Alcohols, C12-16, Ethoxylated, Sodium C10-13 Alkyl Benzene Sulfonate. Causes serious eye damage. Keep away from children. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Wear eye protection. Wash your hands thoroughly after use. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor. IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER/doctor if you feel unwell. Dispose of contents/container to properly labeled containers in accordance with local, regional, national and international regulations. Do not get on worn clothing. don't worry if your skin turns white as a result of contact. The whitening effect is temporary and reversible. In case of splashes, rinse immediately with plenty of water. In the case of sensitive skin, it is recommended to use protective gloves. Do not mix with other products.