Urosan fix is a medicinal product for use in alleviating urinary tract ailments.
Active substances : horsetail herb ( Equisetum arense L., herba ), birch leaf ( Betula pendula Toth; Betula pubescebs Ehrh, folium ), traveler's root (Cicorium intybus L., radix) , lingonberry leaf ( Vaccinum vitis-idea L., foil) .
1 sachet contains 0.8 g of horsetail herb ( Equisetum arense L., herba ), 0.7 g of birch leaves ( Betula pendula Toth; Betula pubescebs Ehrh, folium ), 0.3 g of traveler's root (Cicorium intybus L., radix) 0.2 g of lingonberry leaves ( Vaccinum vitis-idea L., folium) .
Always use this medicine exactly as described in the package leaflet or as your doctor or pharmacist has told you.
Adults and adolescents over 12 years of age: drink 1 glass of warm, freshly prepared infusion 3 times a day.
- 2 sachets of herbs pour 1 cup of boiling water, infuse covered for about 10-15 minutes.
- Use for 2-4 weeks.
Urosan fix increases diuresis to flush the urinary tract.
Urosan fix is a herbal medicinal product used as an aid in mild urinary tract disorders and urinary tract ailments, such as a burning sensation when urinating and/or frequent urination.
When not to use Urosan fix
- in case of hypersensitivity to the active substances or plants from the Asteraceae family or birch pollen.
- in the case of gastric and/or duodenal ulcer disease.
- in children under 12 years of age.
Like all medicines, this medicine can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
- gastrointestinal disorders
- allergic reactions
Warnings and precautions
- Due to the content of bitter compounds, hypersensitive people may experience stomach ailments associated with hyperacidity.
- In the case of cholelithiasis, use the product only after consulting a doctor.
- It is not recommended to use the product in people with edema (most often of the lower limbs) caused by heart or kidney failure.
- If symptoms such as fever, painful or difficult urination, cramping pains or hematuria appear during the use of the product, a doctor should be consulted.
- Store in a closed container at a temperature not higher than 25oC
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
- Protect from light, moisture and the influence of foreign odors.
Using other medications
Tell your doctor about all the medicines you are taking, have recently taken, or plan to use.
Pregnancy and breastfeeding
During pregnancy and breastfeeding, consult your doctor before use.
Use of the drug in children and adolescents
Do not use in children under 12 years of age.