In addition to the exfoliating effect, the mask nourishes and regenerates the skin of the feet thanks to the content of urea, papaya fruit extract and lemon. Chamomile extract gently soothes freshly exfoliated and renewed skin.
After the exfoliating treatment, the feet are perfectly smooth, soft and delicate.
Corns and calluses begin to peel off 4 to 10 days after use. A pumice stone, grater or other means to remove blisters should not be used during the procedure. The length of the exfoliation process will depend on the condition of the skin on the feet before the treatment.
- A mask based on active plant acids effectively removes dead, calloused epidermis
- Normalizes the exfoliation cycle, supports renewal, regenerates and intensively smoothes the skin of the feet
- Regularly used, it prevents the formation of strong calluses.
Directions for use:
1. Wash and dry your feet.
2. Cut the package along the dotted line. Put your foot on. For better effect and comfort, it is recommended to wear additional cotton socks.
3. Leave on feet for 90 to 120 minutes, depending on the condition of the feet.
4. Remove the mask and wash off any remaining fluid with warm water. Dead skin will start to peel off after 4-5 days.
Intended for single use. Universal size.