Cardiol C - indications
- Helpful in the period of increased fatigability.
- The initial stage of heart failure, not requiring the use of other drugs and without signs of circulatory stasis.
- Weakness of the heart muscle in the elderly.
Cardiol C - contraindications
- Hypersensitivity to the active substances or any of the other ingredients of the drug.
- Simultaneous intake of cardiac glycosides.
- Age under 12.
Pregnant and lactating women should consult a doctor or pharmacist before using the preparation.
Cardiol C - dosage
Preparation for oral use.
Take immediately after a meal.
Add drops to a small amount of water and mix thoroughly. Drink immediately after preparation.
20-40 drops 2-3 times a day.
The maximum single dose is 60 drops.
Adolescents over 12 years of age :
15-25 drops 2-3 times a day.
Do not exceed recommended doses.
If symptoms persist or worsen, see your doctor.
Cardiol C - side effects
Before using the product, you should familiarize yourself with its potential interactions with other active substances.
So far, no adverse effects due to the use of the drug have been reported.