- Sometimes the color fades between dyes, especially with shades of red, you can refresh it quickly.
- When you decide that the shade after dyeing is not what you expected, you can slightly change it.
- If you don't want to stick with color for long, then it's perfect.
- The best solution when you start your adventure with coloring.
- When you want to deepen your natural color, give your hair shine and vitality, you will not be disappointed.
- You expect a color change - you will get a very visible effect with blonde hair, a slight change in shade with dark hair.
- You have an "exit" and little time for dyeing, reach for a "shampoo" with your favorite color.
Great when you want to check the color - the many shades in the Cameleo Color Shampoos overlap with the colors in the Omega + Permanent Paint.
They restore a fresh shade and glow to your own.
They are suitable for short-term colorization of the so-called "tons on tons".
They are suitable as color fresheners of permanent paint between dyes.
They are washable from 4 to 6 washes.
They contain moisturizing Hydro Complex.
0% ammonia and oxidants,
Gentle on the scalp.
Easy to apply - to be applied directly from the sachet.
Hair dyes can cause severe allergic reactions. Please read and follow the instructions
Apply the shampoo to washed and damp hair. Put on the provided gloves. Spread evenly and massage in until the foam forms. Leave for 20-30 minutes, rinse thoroughly. For a more intense shade, the application time can be extended to 45 minutes in total. Intensity and durability
coloring depends on the original color and condition of the hair. Please read and follow the instructions. The product is not intended for people under 16 years of age. Temporary black henna tattoos can increase your risk of allergy. Do not dye your hair if: you have a rash on your face or your scalp is sensitive, irritated and damaged, you have ever had a reaction to dyeing your hair, you have had a reaction to a temporary black henna tattoo in the past. Do not use to dye eyebrows and eyelashes.
Use protective gloves. Avoid contact with the eyes. In the event of the preparation coming into contact with the eyes, rinse them immediately with water. Rinse hair well after use. Keep away from children.
Perform a skin allergy test 48 hours before each use of the product. For this purpose, a small amount of the preparation should be applied to the crook of the elbow. Leave this area exposed for 45 minutes and then wash it off. If no irritation or redness occurs after 48 hours, the preparation can be used.
Aqua, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Cocamide MIPA, Palmitamidopropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Propylene Glycol, Polyquaternium-7, Niacinamide, Inositol, Lactic Acid, Fructose, Glycine, Urea, HC Red No.3, HC Blue No.2, Dicaprylyl Ether, Lauryl Alcohol, 4-Hydroxypropylamino-3-Nitrophenol, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum, DMDM Hydantoin, HC Yellow No. 2, Sodium Nitrate, HC Orange No. 1, Hydroxypropyl Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Disodium EDTA, Aminomethyl Propanol, Methylparaben, Sodium Erythorbate, Hydrated Silica, Sodium Lactate, Propylparaben, Sodium PCA, Sodium Benzoate, Limonene, Tocopherol